This allows you entry to the event site, standing view of the main arena and satellite competition arenas, as well as the cross country course and all of the trade stands, plus the Country Fair on Saturday and Sunday.
Children 12 and under are admitted free of charge, when accompanying a paying adult. Dogs are allowed at the event too, as long as they are kept on short leads and are well behaved.
General admission does not include parking, so you will need to purchase a parking pass, if you are coming by car
Parking is included in membership bookings, and camping bookings, but not for general admission. Forward parking is available for blue disabled badge holders.
Membership offers some fantastic benefits to help you relax and enjoy your visit to Blair all the more, including:
- Admission to the event
- Forward car parking
- Access to the Members’ Marquee, located ringside at the main arena, with bar and restaurant facilities and a ringside garden
- CCTV coverage of the event screened in the Members’ Marquee
- Members’ toilet facilities
- Access to the small grandstand in the Members’ Garden
Weekend membership covers Saturday and Sunday, and Season Membership gives you access to the event on all four competition days.
Children 12 years and under can accompany Members in to the Members’ facilities without requiring their own badge. Dogs are allowed in the Members’ marquee too, as long as they are kept on short leads and are well behaved.
To make the most of the competition and evening entertainment, why not book a camping pitch? Situated just a short walk (5 minutes) away from the public entrance to the event, the campsite has a site manager to look after campers, and offers toilet and shower facilities, a washing up area, and a chemical waste disposal point.
Pitches are either small, standard or large and can be booked for the season or weekend. Weekend camping pitches provide you with a pitch on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights. Season camping allows you to arrive on Wednesday and stay until Monday morning. Admission or members passes are not included, to allow you to build your own camping package. Children 12 and under may camp and enter the event free of charge when accompanying an adult.
Caravans, motorhomes, tents and horseboxes are all welcome.
- Small Pitch (4m frontage by 5m depth) – suitable for a 2-man tent plus car
- Standard Pitch (7m frontage x 8m depth) – suitable for a 3.5t horsebox or motorhome with awning/4-6man tent plus car/”regular” caravan with awning plus one car
- Large Pitch (8m frontage x 12m depth)- suitable for 7.5t horsebox or motorhome with awning/8-man tent plus one car/”large” caravan with awning plus one car
- Extra Large Pitch – Please call 01796 481 543
The Fire Service insist on spacing between sleeping structures, so only one structure (tent/caravan/motorhome/horsebox/yurt) per pitch.
One car per pitch is included; additional car passes may be purchased but may not be adjacent to the individual pitch.
Although most campers depart on Sunday after the event ends, those with pitches booked are welcome to stay on the campsite until Monday morning if they wish.
We will have small grandstands overlooking the Main Arena, Tummel and Country Fair Arenas. The grandstands are all free of charge to use and there is also ample standing viewing around all arenas.