Blair Castle Estate Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION when you complete online forms:
- name and contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and seek to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Event Organisation Purposes
- If you have entered a class at the event, booked a trade stand, bought a ticket or volunteered to help, we will use your information for this purpose.
- We may share your information with sport governing bodies for the purposes of verification, qualification or results.
- We may share your information with third parties for the purposes of credit checks, fraud prevention and debt recovery.
INTERNAL RECORD KEEPING
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you give your consent.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you are happy for the information to be used by Blair Castle Estate for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.