With 40,000 visitors expected over the next four days, there is plenty to see and do – whatever your interests.
• Watch some of the World’s best event riders in action every day, several of whom are just back from Rio. Dressage runs on Thursday, Friday & Saturday, with cross country on Saturday and Sunday, and show jumping on Sunday.
• Enjoy the Arena Eventing, Hunter classes and Highland Pony show on Thursday
• For showing fans, the NPS Scotland Finals take place on Friday
• Few events are as competitive as Pony Club games – catch the action on Saturday morning
• Sample Blair Castle International’s official drink of 2016 – Bruadar, a delicious blend of single malt Scotch whisky with a hint of honey and sloe berries
• Zip wire from the top of Blair Castle’s Tower on Sunday – find out how here
• Enjoy the displays in the Bruadar Country Fair on Saturday and Sunday – the action kicks off at 9.30 each day with Flyball, followed by terrier racing, falconry, Les Amis d’Onno and the Drakes of Hazard.
• Shop till you drop. With over 200 trade stands there is bound to be something to tempt you.