We are currently looking to fill the following vacancy:
We are now recruiting for a Rural Worker, a new role created on a fixed-term contract of two years, offering the opportunity to work within a number of departments on Atholl Estates.
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
- Horse Trials (January – August)
- Grass Management to include strimming, and quad bike flail mower
- Site and equipment maintenance
- General duties to support course build during July / August
- Game Department (August – December)
- Pony Ghillie for grouse, stags and hind sporting parties on challenging terrain.
- Host wildlife tours for small groups, after relevant training.
- Ranger Service (Ongoing)
- Routine path checks and repairs to gates and styles
- Cyclical bridge checks and repairs
- Storm and flood repairs to paths and tracks
- Replacing and repairing waymarkers, gates, signs and other countryside furniture.
- Scouts projects, Open Day
- Engaging with the public regarding access and recreation