Definition of the role:
Does this sound like you? Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking person who wants to give something back to their sport? If you are then we’ll need you! The event wouldn’t run if it wasn’t for the hundreds of people who give up their time every year, if you would like to be one of them next time, we have plenty of roles available.
Young Volunteers can take part of our team with an appropriate role and they will be allocated with an adult during their shift.
We’ll need people who are willing to help, whether for one, two or the full 5 days; below is a list of roles for volunteers during the event…..
- Arena Crossing Point Stewards
- Cross Country Crossing Point Stewards (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Arena Parties
- Office Runners/Information Tent
- Lorry Parkers
- Collecting Ring Stewards
- Entry tickets for when you aren’t working
- Packed lunch for the days you’re working
- Free camping on site
For more info please read our
The Volunteer Application Form will be available from March 2018.