We can’t wait to welcome new & returning volunteers from 26-29 August 2021!
Here is the link to Volunteer Corner:
Definition of the role:
Young Volunteers can be part of our team with an appropriate role and they will be allocated with an adult during their shift.
We’ll need people who are willing to help, whether for one, two or the full 5 days; below is a sampling list of roles for volunteers during the event:
- Arena Crossing Point Stewards
- Cross Country Crossing Point Stewards (Saturday & Sunday only)
- Arena Parties/Jumps Crew
- Office Runners/Information Tent
- Lorry Parkers (Paid position, 4 hours shifts between 7am and 10pm.)
- Collecting Ring Stewards
- Covid compliance monitors
In return you will receive:
- Entry tickets for when you aren’t working
- Packed lunch for the days you are working
- Free camping on site
- A Joules polo shirt if you are helping for 3 or more shifts
We need to take some personal details for the purpose of processing your volunteer application. We take the security of your personal details very seriously and commit to not using them for any other purpose without your further consent. You can read a copy of our volunteer privacy notice here.
British Eventing is holding some Volunteer trainings. They are a great way to refresh, to find out more and maybe try volunteering.
Check their website to find more info: www.britisheventing.com