If you would like to be involved during the 2017 event on 24 – 27 August 2017 or in the lead up to the event, please fill in the form below.
Definition of the role:
Does this sound like you? Are you an enthusiastic, hardworking person who wants to give something back to their sport? If you are then we’ll need you! The event wouldn’t run if it wasn’t for the hundreds of people who give up their time every year, if you would like to be one of them next time, we have plenty of roles available.
We’ll need people who are willing to help, whether for one, two or the full 4 days; below is a list of roles for volunteers during the event…..
- Arena Crossing Point Stewards
- Cross Country Crossing Point Stewards
- Arena Parties
- Lorry Parkers
- Entry tickets for when you aren’t working
- Packed lunch for the days you’re working
- Free camping on site if you’re not local