Visit Scotland has an excellent accommodation search option with other accommodation providers. Click here to search for accommodation and check availability.
There are also accommodation options available on the event site, for spectators who want to stay close to the action!
Situated just a short walk (5 minutes) away from the public entrance to the event, the campsite has a site manager to look after campers, and offers toilet and shower facilities, a washing up area, and a chemical waste disposal point.
Caravans, motorhomes, tents and horseboxes are all welcome. To book a camping pitch and Horse Trials tickets, visit our Box Office once open, in the spring.
Pitches are either small, standard or large and can be booked for the season (Wednesday night to Sunday night) or weekend (Friday night to Sunday night).
- Small Pitch (4m frontage by 5m depth) – suitable for a 2-person tent plus car
- Standard Pitch (7m frontage x 8m depth) – suitable for a 3.5t horsebox or motorhome with awning/4 to 6-person tent plus car/”regular” caravan with awning plus one car
- Large Pitch (8m frontage x 12m depth)- suitable for 7.5t horsebox or motorhome with awning/8-person tent plus one car/”large” caravan with awning plus one car
- Extra Large Pitch – Please call to inquire 01796 481 543
- A limited number of electrical hook-ups are available to caravans, campervans and horseboxes at an additional charge, if you require one, please book it at the same time as you book your pitch.
- Extra parking spaces are available for an additional charge. A separate car pass can be purchased from the Box Office, please note, the parking space may not be located adjacent to the pitch.
See our Box Office Terms & Conditions for more information.