Send us your best picture from Blair Castle Equi -Trek International Horse Trials previous years and win 2 General Admission tickets for Saturday!
Your picture doesn’t have to feature a horse but can be about you, your dog or your friends enjoying your day at Blair!
The rules are simple:
- Send 1 photograph with a private message on our Facebook Page including your NAME, SURNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER https://www.facebook.com/blairhorsetrials/
- Like our page and share the competition post
- The competition is open from Friday 14th April AT 9:30am until 21st April at 12pm
- The 5 best pictures will be posted 1 per day on Facebook and Instagram from Monday from 24th April until Friday 28th April 2017.
- The person who sent the picture which received more likes between Facebook and Instagram will be the winner and will be contacted through Facebook and with an email
- You must own the rights to the picture and by posting it you give us the right to use it.
The prize is 2 General Admission tickets plus parking for Saturday 26th August.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- Competitions are not open to employees of Blair Castle Estate Limited (or members of their immediate families)
- No purchase necessary unless specified.
- Only one entry per person.
- If you want to enter a competition you may enter via social media, by the stated method.
- Sending your picture is not proof that we have received your entry unless we have replied. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Blair Castle Estate reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email, or social media if you entered the competition on a social media platform, within 48 working hours of the closing date. if you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Blair Castle Estate reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Blair Castle Estate may require.
- If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Blair Castle Estate Limited.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- We reserve the right to reject any entries that are inaudible, incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient.
- The competition is being run by Blair Castle Estate Ltd., Atholl Estates Office, Blair Atholl, Pitlochry, PH18 5TH.
- Blair Castle Estate reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Blair Castle Estate may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page, or detailed at the end of these rules
- If the competition or promotion is run on Facebook, then it is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- Blair Castle Estate will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
- The competition is governed by Scottish law.